Automation Test Lead
Experience Range: 6 to 10 years
Job Location: Pune (India)
Employment: Full Time
Skills – Primary – (Mandatory)
- Automation Testing, Tool – Selenium
- Load / Performance Automation Testing
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects
- Expertise in Selenium, Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests(RPA)
- Team lead experience with offshore – onshore model
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Client facing with strong written and verbal communication
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – Selenium
- Develop the Automated Regression Pack for ORP
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts using
- Automate the Test Data Management for Lease and Retail contract booking using Automation tools
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases / test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team
- Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create re-useable test assets.
- Act as one of the team representatives to IT and user groups within relevant testing phases
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
- Participate in multiple meetings with IT owners, business owners and product or team members.
- Response to technical queries Document Planning activities, Offshore coordination, Build work plan and Visio diagrams.
- Describing Existing Automation Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting.
- Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities
- Participate in testing, deployment prep and actual deployment for both retail and commercial phases