Experience Range: 5 to 8 years
Job Location: Pune (India)
Employment: Full Time
- Build and Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in acquiring channel partner and from assigned partner accounts.
- Lead activity of acquiring of Channel Partner/ Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis, also for acquiring new channel partners.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned quota in acquiring new partners and achieving sales in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Co-Ordinate in completing required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Master in management college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum seven years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Ok to work in number driven and pressure-driven environment.
- This position requires travel.
- Experience in acquiring and working with the international CP community.