Project Manager (Technical)
Experience Range: 7 to 13 years
Job Location: Pune (India)
Employment: Full Time
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Skills – Primary – (Mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years project execution experience
- Strong knowledge of Core Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF)
- End to End Project execution and Management experience for at least 3 medium sized projects
- Strong knowledge and experience in SDLC, Agile development methodologies
- Proven ability to do hands on technical work when needed, Hands-on in terms of design, coding, technical reviews
- Ability to lead technical projects and technical teams.
- Must be action oriented and capable of independently solving complex technical problems
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and client.
- Excellent customer servicing skills, negotiation skills, presentation skills, Leadership Skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team, and across teams
- Strong knowledge and experience of implementation of ISO/CMMI Quality processes through the SDLC phases
- Good communication skills.
Skills – Secondary – (Good to have)
- The knowledge of the Japanese language or certified
- Experience in managing projects for the Japanese customers
- Experience in managing Agile Development Projects
- Preferably PMP certified or Knowledge of PMBOK, Critical path, EVA
Job Description & Responsibilities –
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, should be able to technically evaluate the progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Excited by the opportunity to learn new technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) etc.